The Friends of the Library, Inc. is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization dedicated to supplementing library services, raising public awareness, helping to expand programming and promoting use of the library.
We thank our Friends!
The Friends of the Livonia Public Library, Inc.:
- Provide volunteer assistance for the library.
- Help raise special funds to purchase equipment and materials.
- Talk to local legislators about funding needs for libraries.
- Publicize upcoming library events.
- Encourage community awareness of library services.
- Organize and sponsor reading programs for children and seniors, book talks, used book sales, basket raffles, etc.
Thank you for your donations! Your support helps us to promote the Livonia Library in our community.